Whether it is for a pre-wedding shoot, the most amazing bridal photos or magical candid wedding photography, finding the best wedding photographer that fits your budget, as well as your style, can be daunting. Dulhaniyaa.com has a list of top wedding photographers for you to choose for your Indian wedding event and related functions. Select from the best photographers for candid photography, couple photo shoots as well as those that create stunning wedding pictures, filter it by price and your city and make an informed choice by reading their reviews. Indian weddings have now become a larger-than-life affair with the couples aiming to great lengths and putting more efforts to make their grand wedding a day to remember for lifetime. As a final result, wedding photography business is just booming with the best approach. Good and expert wedding photographers are much sought after and also booked months in advance too. Your engagement pictures and marriage photos need to be preserved, so make sure you pick a professional photographer instead of an amateur.
Wedding photography is all about people being real and then letting it paint a beautiful, innovative picture and story of that moment to remember it forever. This is the perfect, real story and aim that matters the most for a perfect photography: real people, real stories, and real moments.
Types of wedding photography:
- Candid Photography - A candid photograph is a photograph captured and created without creating any particular posed appearance or any guidance. It is all about originality and real picture captured. In this the photographer don’t need to tell people about how to pose.
- Traditional Photography - Traditional photographers usually aim for posed portraits with usual poses. This is the age-old “Look Here, Smile Please” photography where the photographer will ask guests and family members to pose for a picture. Since such photographs don’t need creative skills, it comes for a lesser price.
- Traditional Photography - : Traditional photographers usually aim for posed portraits with usual and common poses. This is the age-old “Look Here, Smile Please” photography where the photographer will ask guests and family members to pose for a photo. Since such photographs don’t need any creative skills, it comes for a lesser price.
- Cinematic Videography - Cinematographers in the wedding photography field are just like the Directors in the Film Industry and business. They are supposed to shoot and capture with 1 goal and aim in mind, to tell and create a great and creative story from beginning to the end in a creative way. Everything is just covered in a 20-40 minute video. This service is expensive as it requires hi-tech and good quality cameras, drones and other such equipment along with specialized technical know-how.
- Traditional Videography - This old style videography records the entire wedding event in 2-3 hours of a video. It is like a video documentary of the whole wedding. It is cheap with no creativity involved in it.
- Pre-wedding photoshoot & video shoot - Pre-wedding photo shoots have become a rage now and every couple who is getting married these days is going for it. The video is all about the beautiful emotion and love story of love where the couple is shot romancing each other in a gorgeous outdoor location.
- Pre-Wedding Concepts - Many creative couples and wedding photographers have come up with countless pre-wedding concepts; so many that you will probably have trouble choosing best one for yourself.