Banarasi is a not only a piece of fabric, but it's also a legacy too! It's rich, classy, and timeless and has an understated glamour of its own. This banarasi trend has been followed since ages and the designers don't seem to get enough of it. We've been eyeing brides in banarasi outfits off-late and they look breathtakingly ethereal.
While not every bride would want to wear a banarasi lehenga for the D-day, we suggest one should always have a banarasi ensemble in her bridal outfit collection. Just to give you a notch of how brides carried banarasi lehengas for their wedding day, we've laid down pictures for that needed inspiration.
- This bride looks straight out of the Padmavat movie poster! We love the red silk banarasi lehenga paired with heavy bridal jewelry.
2. Royal blue Banarasi lehenga with pink choli and red dupatta
This simple Banarasi lehenga choli is a great choice for bridesmaids or even the bride to wear for one of her pre-wedding occasions.
3. Multicolour Banarasi silk lehenga with ivory choli
Here’s a real bride giving amazing mehndi outfit goals with her multi-color Banarasi wedding lehenga, which she has paired with a beautiful ivory choli and net dupatta.
4. The yellow and pink combination will never fail you, as it can be clearly seen how beautiful this bride is looking in a banarasi lehenga on her mehndi function.
5. This blue Banarasi lehenga with hints of pink looks so pretty and elegant.
6. Not a fan of bright shades? The black color is always something to fall back upon. This black Banarasi lehenga with gold embroidery and brown choli look like a total stunner to wear for your cocktail party.
7. Multicolour Banarasi bridal lehenga
If you can’t decide on one color for your Banarasi bridal lehenga, then a multicolor lehenga like this one is the best choice to opt.
8. Pink Banarasi lehenga with gold butti and orange dupatta
If you don’t wish to wear a heavy embroidered Banarasi lehenga, then you can choose something with gold buttis and minimal embroidery for a clean and chic look.
9. This bride wore an elegant red banarasi lehenga for her engagement. It looks so beautiful and royal on her.
10. This Indian bride wore indigo and golden colored lehenga topped with an off shoulder, puff-sleeved matching blouse for her mehndi. It looks like a new trend.